1. Preheat oven to 315 degrees F. Grease an 8.25" x 4.25" loaf pan and line bottom only with parchment paper, slightly greasing the parchment as well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the cashew butter, eggs, egg whites, and honey. Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, blend together until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the water to the nut butter mixture and mix until well blended.
5. add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until batter is smooth and creamy, making sure to scrape down the bowl as needed.
6. Mix in the apple cider vinegar, then pour batter into the prepared loaf pan using a rubber spatula to scrape all the batter from the bowl.
7. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick insterted into center comes out clean.
8. Allow bread to rest on stovetop about 10 minutes. Then run a knife along the edges and invert onto a butting board to finish cooling.
9. Bread can be wrapped and stored in an airtight container in fridge for about 5-7 days, or frozen for 2-3 months.
Camas Bible Baptist
3/4 cup blanched almond flour
1 Tablespoon coconut flour
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
1 1/4 cups unsalted raw cashew butter
2 large eggs, plus 3 egg whites
1 Teaspoon honey
2 Tablespoons water
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
The Recipe Box